ATTENTION! Mobilization starts on 26 September! Join the new recruits!
How to join the ranks of the Azov regiment?
Candidates, who will have the following documents and ammunition available, can fill out the application form and be interviewed directly in the mobilization center. Recruitment for basic training occurs every three months. The next one starts in October. To find out the exact inception date, give us a call on +38 096 114 88 33 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EET) or send an e-mail to the following address: href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]
Address: Kyiv Prospekt Peremohy, 83A (ATEK factory, Sviatoshyn Metro Station ".
Before the start of mobilization be prepared for the interview
• Step 1: Fill out the Azov application form.
• Step 2: At the moment of an interview the candidate must have the following documents prepared:
1. Passport + copy of the passport, 1 pc.
2. Birth certificate + copy of the birth certificate, 1 pc.
3. Taxpayer Identification Number + copy of TIN, 1 pc.
4. Work-book (with or without records).
5. Military card or military service registration certificate (without any military service restrictions). Persons with the military service exemption certificate are not allowed to serve.
6. Certificate of general secondary education Diplomas of Non-University Level Higher Education or higher education qualifications (carbon copy).
7. Medical certificate from a narcologist.
8. Medical certificate from a psychiatrist (regarding the use of firearms and serving in law enforcement or military units). One can get it in Kyiv but at the ATEK base.
9. Medical certificate from tuberculosis dispensary, and chest photofluorography; HIV, hepatitis B and C medical reports.
10. Outpatient card for the last 5 years or an extract from it (obligatory).
11. 3x4 photo, 2 pcs.
12. Certificate of family composition.
13. Certificate of no criminal record.
We accept the application in case of expunged criminal record.
• Step third: on receiving invitation for an interview the candidate must possess the above mentioned documents, army boots, personal hygiene products, and the rest - as desired.
Persons without the necessary documents are not allowed to have an interview Recruits who have a military service exemption certificate or military service registration certificate marked "noneffective" or "medically acceptable, with restrictions" are not allowed to have an interview as well!
ATTENTION! On the basis of the interview results, the applicant will be informed whether he is allowed to begin a basic military training in the mobilization center. On the same day enlistees remain at the base for beginner's training and they are to the next three months in Kyiv
If you have any questions, call us: +38 096 114 88 33 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EET) or send an e-mail to the following address: href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]